Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Chocolate Cake with Coffee Frosting and Daim

For our last night girls' night in, I was looking for some new and exciting dessert ideas, and luckily, came across this gorgeous looking Chocolate Cake with Coffee Frosting and Daim at one of my favourite Danish baking blogs - CuteCarbs
This Faroese recipe is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. All in all it took me about 1.5-2 hours to make, considering the cooling time after baking (you'll layer the frosting once the cake is cooled). I used half the portion of all the ingredients listed for the Cake, and 100% of the Frosting part. 
The final result was very popular at our last night gathering, and i'm definitely adding this one to my go-to recipes. Try and let me know what you think. Have a lovely weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment